ECCI Business Excellence Awards Finalists Announced - Meet the Finalists
Esperance Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ECCI) Business Excellence Awards Gala Evening will be held on Saturday 26 August 2017. Please click here for the Promo Flyer.
It is so important to celebrate business excellence. The ECCI helps facilitate this celebration every year by hosting the Business Excellence Awards.
The Categories for this year’s Awards are:
- Best New Business
- Customer Service Award - Individual (Pre-Selected)
- Customer Service Award - Business (Pre-Selected)
- Lifelong Employee Award
- Best Apprentice / Trainee of the Year
- Best Home Based Business
- Best Micro Business (-5 employees)
- Best Small Business (5-10 employees)
- Best Medium Business (11-20 employees)
- Best Tourism Business
- Best Community Service Organisation
- Business of the Year
Note the Pre-Selected Award Winners are chosen from the Monthly Customer and Business Service Excellence Award Winners of 2016-2017, and the Business of the Year is chosen from Nominees across all Categories.
These awards truly are an excellent opportunity to take a step back and reflect on your business progress and achievements over the last 12 months. It’s important to be recognised for your successes, and the ECCI encouraged all businesses to nominate for the awards.
There are many great benefits to nominating for the Awards, including:
- Great exposure for your business
- A positive boost in morale for your staff
- Building credibility for your business
- An excellent opportunity to critically look at your business
- Assisting with future business planning
Thank You to our Business Excellence Awards 2017 Sponsors and Congratulations to our 2017 Finalists
For the list of 2017 Sponsors and Finalists please click here
For the list of 2016 winners, please click here.
For the list of 2015 winners, please click here.
For the list of 2014 winners, please click here.
For the list of 2013 winners, please click here.