Did you know that the Esperance Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ECCI) coordinate the ‘What Did You Think of My Customer Service’ program? This program encourages members of our community to nominate people who have given them great customer service. This system encourages people to recognise good customer service when they receive it.
Anyone can nominate an individual for the Esperance Chamber of Commerce and Industry Customer Service of the Month Award. Simply call our office on 9071 5142 or email the individuals name and business name to email@example.com
Providing great customer service is vital to a thriving business and it is exciting to see excellent customer service skills recognised. Good customer service adds value to any business and business owners should be proud of the achievements of their staff.
We congratulate those who have been nominated and we encourage all local businesses to continue to provide great customer service, which helps to make the Esperance business community thriving, friendly and vibrant.
Customer Service of the Month Award Winners 2018
- January - Thomas Rae - Woolworths Esperance
- Feburary - Damian Jones - Esperance Flight Centre
- March - Brooke Small - Dempster Hair and Beauty
- April - Joanna Loffler - Esperance Gas Distribution Company
Customer Service of the Month Award Winners 2017
- January - Jane Andrews - Esperance Motor Hotel
- Feburary - Shyanne Thomas - Australia Post
- March - Carlene Willoughby - Barbeques Galore
- April - Kylie Butcher - Bay of Isles Financial
- May - Chelsey Mansell - Bayview Chiropractic and Sports Practice
- June - Peter Jackson - Esperance Camping and Workwear
- July - Ben Nimmo - Esperance Cafe
- August - Aaron Couzens - Telstra Store Esperance
- September - Mackie Bailye - Dick's Electronics
- October - Brad Landers - Full Throttle Auto
- November - Rhiannon Tracey - Banksia Medical Centre
- December - Michaela Maloney - Doggy Wellness Esperance
Photos of Winners