Membership Benefits Update - February 2017
Spring Bay Villas - ECCI Business Members access to Discounted Accommodation
The Esperance Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ECCI) would like to extend a warm welcome and thank Spring Bay Villas in Denmark WA for coming on board to provide our Business Members with the opportunity to access discounted accommodation at their beautiful coastal villas.
Against the backdrop of a restful, rural setting, with colourful birds all around, Spring Bay Villas provides comfortable accommodation for your family and friends - or just for you. Enjoy Denmark's beautiful wines, local produce, great beaches & surf or just chill out at your villa overlooking the Wilson Inlet. Spring Bay Villas can also cater for small to medium group getaways, perfect for that team building or just as a special reward for your staff, colleagues or end of season celebration. Ask us about our healthy food hampers, sandwiches or even authentic Japanese cuisine that can be pre-booked for these getaways.
For more information or enquires please click here or contact Spring Bay Villas directly on any of the details below. For ECCI Business Members please contact us on 9071 5142 or email@example.com to obtain your Member Discount Code.
Please Note: This offer is extended to Esperance CCI members, their families & associates. The following packages are offered to our membership base;
- Up to the end of this financial year you or any of your family / friends / CCI Esperance associates if they stay with us for 3 nights will get a 4th free of charge.
- Any bookings for 10 nights or more will get 2 additional nights free of charge.
- Stays of any longer periods may also receive additional discounts upon request.
** Both offers exclude public holidays, must be booked direct through our website or over the phone, must quote promo code and adhere to all other Spring Bay Villas Booking Terms.
Contact Details for Spring Bay Villas:
Dominic & Hiroko Makino-Youel
Mob: 0487 289 051
Phone: 08 9848 2456
Membership of the ECCI has continued to grow, with our office receiving frequent membership applications over the last 12 months. Current membership businesses are incredibly diverse, from sole trader to local branches of international franchises with over 80 employees.
The ECCI places upmost importance to ensure we have a strong communication with our members, which is achieved through our weekly e-newsletters, monthly mailout, regular radio segments, regular hardcopy newsletters and Business After Hours events that are held on a monthly bases.
ECCI MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Representation and advocacy
- Subscription to the half yearly newsletter
- Promotion as a preferred ECCI supplier
- Discounts on advertising in the ECCI Business and Community Directory
- Subscription to the weekly ECCI e-newsletter
- Access to CCIWA services
- Discounts tickets for the ECCI Business Excellence Awards
- Discounts on all ECCI events and training opportunities
- Access to all ECCI Business After Hours networking events