There are many benefits of being a Member with the Esperance Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ECCI). As a Not-for-Profit Organisation, the ECCI relies on Memberships and Sponsorships in order to exist to support Locally and Regionally Based Businesses. The ECCI has a strong 'Esperance First' focus and strongly encourages those living in the community and the region to Buy Locally as well as encouraging businesses to Sell Globally.
- We represent and advocate on behalf of local business with Local, State and Federal Government
- We work actively with key stakeholders in the region to advocate for economic investment and industry development
- We provide support for your business when you require assistance with tendering, planning and other applications
- We keep our members informed about business relevant regulation and legislation
- We coordinate education, training, workshops and other skill development opportunities
- We coordinate networking events to inform and promote our member businesses
- We identify and share information about local and regional trends and opportunities for business growth
- We can help our business members to access statistics and demographics to help identify your target customers
- We promote our business members via our website, multiple social and other media channels
Support your Local Chamber of Commerce
For more information about the benefits of being a Member and/or sponsor with the ECCI please contact (08) 9071 5142 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome New Members
First Quantum Minerals Ltd
First Quantum Minerals Ltd. is a well-established and growing metals and mining company producing mainly copper, gold, nickel and zinc. With a geographically diversified portfolio of tier-one operations expected to produce approximately 570,000 tonnes of copper in 2017 and a large-scale, advanced-stage development project, First Quantum is poised to become one of the largest widely-held, pure-play coppers producers in the world.
First Quantum Minerals (FQM) is a leading and fast-growing copper company founded more than 20 years ago with a strong conviction in the long-term fundamentals for copper.
Beginning with the 1996 purchase of the Bwana Mkubwa Mining License in Zambia, to reprocess tailings from past mining activities, our assets and operations now span nine countries and five continents. Today, we are one of the world’s top ten copper producers.
In 2017, FQM recorded the highest copper production in their history at 573,963 tonnes in addition to 199,736 ounces of gold and 17,837 tonnes of nickel.
FQM’s rapid growth is set to continue with the ramp-up of their massive Cobre Panama project beginning in late 2018.
FQM Fast Facts
- First incorporated in 1983
- Acquired Inmet Mining Corporation in March 2013
- Seven mines – Kansanshi mine and smelter (80%) and Sentinel (100%) in Zambia, Guelb Moghrein (100%) in Mauritania, Las Cruces (100%) in Spain, Pyhäsalmi (100%) in Finland, Ravensthorpe (100%) in Australia and Çayeli (100%) in Turkey
- Implemented a dividend policy in 2005
- Stock exchange listing & symbol: TSX: FM
The Ravensthorpe nickel mine, which achieved commercial production on December 28, 2011, is 100% owned by First Quantum. The mine is located within the shire of Ravensthorpe, Western Australia, approximately 550 kilometres south-east of Perth.
Ravensthorpe was acquired as a decommissioned nickel operation in February 2010. During the following 18 months, FQM made significant modifications to the processing plant focusing mainly on the redesign of the crushing, conveying, storage, reclaim and rejects areas. The achievement of commercial production and its internal performance benchmarks, ahead of schedule, was a major technical success for First Quantum.
Operations at Ravensthorpe involve open pit mining and beneficiation of nickel laterite ore, pressure acid leaching, atmospheric leaching, counter current decantation, precipitation and filtration to produce a mixed hydroxide precipitate product, containing approximately 40% nickel and 1.4% cobalt on a dry basis. Sulphuric acid for the leaching process is produced on site in a 4,400 tonnes per day sulphur burning, double absorption acid plant, with waste heat being recovered to produce steam via three 18MW steam turbines, for the generation of power and to provide heat for the leaching process.
* Ravensthorpe has been in care and maintenance since October 1, 2017 due to the persistently low nickel price.
FQM Media Contacts
Clive Newall, President
Phone: +44 140 327 3484
Sharon Loung, Director
Phone: (647) 346-3934
ACMOS Bioenergetic is now in Esperance, WA. Charlotte has opened an ACMOS Bioenergetic and training centre for the ACMOS method. The aim of ACMOS Bioenergetic is to find the energetic balance of the body and the mind through its own resources and with respect of the body management’s capacities. This helps greatly with well-being for the daily life and a better quality of life.
The ACMOS session lasts one hour and the patient is completely and globally balanced. It is recommended for the patient to return at every change of season according to the principles of the Traditional Chinese Medicine in order to prevent any further blockages in the body.
To begin, Charlotte takes measurements of energetic body fields and vibratory balance with the ACMOS devices. Then, she uses the ACMOS valise with the harmonies essential for restoration of cellular and organic vitality. The energetic body will identify missing vibratory links, through the application of universal law of resonance, which are detected by the ACMOS Lecher Antenna. The thirty-seven levels of original disorder can be identified with the system including hereditary, hormonal, mental, infectious, nutritional, seasonal, environmental.
In the ACMOS valise there are :
- Essential Oils: represent vibrations of the deep centripetal nature corresponding to human heredity and anteriority
- Minerals: create a shield, protecting our heredity. This protection might be damaged due to interior or exterior aggressions.
- Trace elements: indicate some endocrine or infectious disorder.
- Homeopathic preparations: psychic (conscious and unconscious) , hormonal and general.
- Seasonal herbs: for the support and management of energetic tension in the body related of seasonal change.
- Phytotherapy: herbs correct nutritional deficiencies, which are consequences of our dietary habits and lifestyle.
To finish, we strengthen the lymphatic system elimination to get rid of toxins at home until the next session using chromoregulation.
You can find out more on Charlotte's blog at www.wordpress.com and on her Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/bioenergeticandhypnosis/ and Instagram https://www.instagram.com/charlottecmg/
You can also check out the ACMOS Bioenergetic website at https://wellnessandbioenergetic.com/ which includes information about several methods of natural and alternative medicine that Charlotte practices.
Phone: 0409 909 679
Address: Unit 3/58 Windich Street, Esperance WA 6450
Esperance Nyungar Aboriginal Corporation
ENAC sponsor and support a large number of organizations, groups and schools in the community on an on-going basis, and design and run many projects. Their projects include art, woodwork, gardening, to name a few. Their new function room will allow them to deliver training in a diverse way and also offer this stunning venue for hire to the community.
ENAC’s operating hours are limited due to budget restrictions. All staff are part time. Their gallery/shop is only opened during their operating hours, which are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9am to 3pm.
Phone: (08) 9071 5823 or Colin 0418 805 862
Address: 4 Woods Street, PO Box 1312, Esperance WA 6450
Facebook: Esperance Nyungar Aboriginal Corporation
Coastal Climate Choice
Jason McArthur, owner and operator of Coastal Climate Choice was born in Esperance and has local knowledge and experience. With 10 years experience in the refrigeration industry, Jason stakes his reputation on his ability to produce exceptional quality service.
Areas Covered include Esperance, Ravensthorpe, Hopetoun, Norseman, Condingup, Coral Bay, and Perth.
Coastal Climate Choice provide a range of services including:
They install all domestic and commercial split, ducted and heat pump air conditioning systems. Whether it is a master bedroom which needs to provide a good night’s sleep or a whole office solution to improve productivity, they can meet your needs.
Manufacturers stress the importance of keeping your air conditioning unit well maintained. This servicing reduces your ongoing operational costs and improves the air quality of your work or living space.
You may notice reduced air flow or discomfort. They can provide full diagnostic services to allow for premium operation of your existing air conditioning unit. Their processes include monitoring refrigerant flow, air flow, temperature and humidity. Full electrical testing available.
Once there is a diagnosis determining the issue with the refrigeration unit, they will use the latest technology, including vacuum pumps, leak detectors and reclaim units, to return your living or work space to a place of concentration and comfort.
Phone: 0406 743 774
Esperance Flight Centre